Planning your Bullet Journal Monthly Spread
What is a monthly log?
The Monthly Log, is where you plan out specific events and goals for the month. Additionally, monthly spreads also serves as a way to log notable things that happened throughout the duration of the month. This is the best way to get a bird’s eye view of the month.
There are many layout designs to consider, depending on your needs.
Ideas for what to include in your monthly spread:
- Goal Setting
- A Habit Tracker
- Important Events
- Additional Space for Notes
- Separate sections for professional/personal events
- Quotes to Inspire the Month
- Fun Lettering
Here are a few of the layout variations I have tried over time. Feel free to modify them to suit your needs. Let me know in the comments how you ended up setting up your monthly log!
A simple monthly log, with the right page serving a a place to store goals, notes and events from the month.
2. This layout is pretty much the same, just with a different heading. I like to make the weekends different colors to break up the spread.
3. Monthly layouts can be fun too! This is a nice, whimsical option. You don’t have space for daily notes, but you can put goals etc under the calendar view.
4. A traditional monthly view with space for notes on the right hand side and space for daily notes in the daily boxes.